Sunday, March 6, 2016

Lismore Newborn Photographer | Sarah Rickard Photography

After having 3 big babies myself, I just love a chubba bubba!

Beau was certainly a chubba bubba and came to my studio at 27 days new.

Beau totally rocked his session and we used browns, blues and neutrals for his session.








This last photo is called a "potato sack pose" - Please note this pose is a composite image - which is completed safely with hands on baby at all times.
If you would like more information about having a session, I can be contacted via the "contact me" form on this blog, on my Facebook page or my web site.

UNDERWATER MATERNITY PHOTOGRAPHY SESSIONS, NOW AVAILABLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lismore Newborn Photographer - Sarah Rickard Photography

via Instagram https://instagr.am/p/Cc4k3qhPd1O/