Friday, March 11, 2016

Lismore Baby Photographer | Sarah Rickard Photography

I photographed the gorgeous Miss "O" at 7 months old!

I was lucky to get great big smiles as well as use my "baby whispering" powers and get her to sleep for me during the session as well.

I also incorporated her "snuggy"and rainbow blanket into the session as well - it is always nice to incorporate a special item into sessions.

Tie backs used in this session are from Divine Miss Ruby Designs.







If you would like more information about having a session, I can be contacted via the "contact me" form on this blog, on my Facebook page or my web site.

UNDERWATER MATERNITY PHOTOGRAPHY SESSIONS, NOW AVAILABLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lismore Newborn Photographer - Sarah Rickard Photography

via Instagram https://instagr.am/p/Cc4k3qhPd1O/