Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Eclectic Critters | Sarah Rickard Photography, Lismore Photographer

I had the pleasure recently to work with Mary from Eclectic Critters (for Collaborate for a Cause).

Mary is based in the Byron hinterland where she designs and produces handcrafted soft toys and t-shirts for both children & adults alike. 


I absolutely LOVE all of Mary's creations (especially the "Palm Dolls" that the babies are cuddling)! 


If you would like to make an order you can find Mary at the following links:


Facebook


Web Site 




If you would like more information about having a session, I can be contacted via the "contact me" form on this blog, on my Facebook page or my web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lismore Newborn Photographer - Sarah Rickard Photography

via Instagram https://instagr.am/p/Cc4k3qhPd1O/