Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Behind the scenes with Sarah Rickard Photography | Lismore Photographer

There are lots of things that happen behind the scenes here at Sarah Rickard Photography.

Obviously there are the normal things like: setting up for a session/editing after a session.  But I also make a lot of props - I sew, knit and crochet items to be used in sessions.

I have knitted "basket fillers".


I have made "maternity gowns".






I have made "tulle maternity skirts".


I have made "tie backs".



I thought it would be some fun to share a few actions shots of me - I am definitely not afraid to get wet/dirty etc for a photograph.





If you would like more information about having a session, I can be contacted via the "contact me" form on this blog, on my Facebook page or my web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lismore Newborn Photographer - Sarah Rickard Photography

via Instagram https://instagr.am/p/Cc4k3qhPd1O/