Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween - Zombie Dress Up | Lismore Photographer | Sarah Rickard Photography

Living in Australia we dont tend to celebrate Halloween, although it seems to be becoming a little bit more popular in the last few years.

 We love to dress up and have fun in this house - zombies are a favourite (as well as super heroes).

My 11 year old and I decided that we would have a zombie afternoon - I worked my make up magic on him, including making some fake blood.

Here are the results:





If you would like more information about having a session, I can be contacted via the "contact me" form on this blog, on my Facebook page or my web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lismore Newborn Photographer - Sarah Rickard Photography

via Instagram https://instagr.am/p/Cc4k3qhPd1O/