Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Coraki Art Prize | Lismore Photographer | Sarah Rickard Photography

I entered 2 photos into the Coraki Art Prize this year (this is the first year that I have entered works).

I attended the opening night of the Art Prize on Friday night and was thrilled to have been awarded an Highly Commended for my photo "Sad Clown".

I was really happy with the feedback I received from the judge, Rudiger Wasser, "A wonderful portrait that does everything right with shapes, focus and spacing".

Here is an iphone pic from the exhibit:


I thought it would be fun to show the original photo plus the final edited version.

Here is the original image:


Here is the final edited award winning image:


If you would like more information about having a session, I can be contacted via the "contact me" form on this blog, on my Facebook page or my web site.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lismore Newborn Photographer - Sarah Rickard Photography

via Instagram https://instagr.am/p/Cc4k3qhPd1O/