Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Lismore Newborn Photographer | Sarah Rickard Photography

I was truly blessed to have been able to love and support my beautiful friends during a very long labour and to welcome Oscar into the world.

Oscar came in for his newborn portrait session at 9 days new.

When Oscar's dad played for Australia in Baseball in the 90's you just know you have to do a Baseball themed photo with his little man.


When I saw this outfit by Addy & Gus Designs, I knew that it would be just perfect for Oscar's session. I am so glad Oscar agreed and gave me lots of big smiles.

 

Oscar's mum loves nature and being outdoors.  I am so glad my vision for this image turned out exactly how I wanted.  Feather wreath - Mini Hearts Photography Props



There is nothing more adorable than curling up newborns and showing off some back rolls and chubby cheeks.



If you would like more information about having a session, I can be contacted via the "contact me" form on this blog, on my Facebook page or my web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lismore Newborn Photographer - Sarah Rickard Photography

via Instagram https://instagr.am/p/Cc4k3qhPd1O/