Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Bumbabeena Dolls - {Lismore Photographer}

I am a keen lover of waldorf inspired dolls and have a little collection which I adore.

Part of my collection are some dolls from Bumbabeena Dolls:

Here is a little bit about Bumbabeena Dolls:

"Growing up, I had a bedroom filled with lovingly handmade pillows and toys from my Swiss Oma and Aunties. Even as a small child I understood the love and care that went into making these items.

I love sewing, I love starting out with simple materials and putting them together to make something that I love and hopefully loved by others.

Above all, I love creating dolls.The process of making each doll is so enjoyable and helps keep my brain active as well as my three year old's. Its amazing seeing him pick up a head or an arm and see him understand how they go together and see him happily have a conversation with a faceless body. At every level these dolls are designed to inspire and promote the imaginations of our little ones whilst being a natural and durable playtime companion.

My dolls are made from natural materials and and all dolls are entirely handmade by me. Each doll is different and cannot be recreated, you are guaranteed to have a quality, one of a kind doll."







Be sure to check out Bumbabeena Dolls on Facebook and Etsy.

If you would like more information about having a session, I can be contacted via the "contact me" form on this blog, on my Facebook page or my web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lismore Newborn Photographer - Sarah Rickard Photography

via Instagram https://instagr.am/p/Cc4k3qhPd1O/