Saturday, April 30, 2016

Lismore Cake Smash Photographer | Sarah Rickard Photography

I first photographed Everly at 7 days new and I was thrilled to be able to photograph her 1st birthday cake smash!

Here is Everly at 7 days/1 year old.

Everly's mum styled the session beautifully!

Be sure to check out these amazing vendors:
Hair clip - Pretty Little Clippies
Nappy cover - Ruby Owl Baby and Toddler Wear
Letter E - Little Letter Light Co
Cake - Mama Bear's Kitchen
Cake topper - Communicake it
Tutu - Tutu Couture
Romper - Ruby Owl Baby and Toddler Wear 
Bodysuit - Golden Hill Designs
Flower crown - Czarina's Project
Feather crown - Gold Bohemian
Shoes - Wild Chase  
Log Bed - Bella Lei Prop Boutique

A cake smash session with me starts with some portraits, then the cake smash followed by a bubble bath.













If you would like more information about having a session, I can be contacted via the "contact me" form on this blog, on my Facebook page or my web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lismore Newborn Photographer - Sarah Rickard Photography

via Instagram https://instagr.am/p/Cc4k3qhPd1O/