Sunday, February 21, 2016

Lismore Children's Photographer | Sarah Rickard Photography

I first photographed Sienna last year at the beach and I was thrilled when I was asked by her mum to photograph her again the end of last year.

As the weather wasnt that great on the day of Sienna's session, we opted to have the session in my home studio.  We did have a break in the weather and we were able to go outside for part of the session.

Sienna is such a joy and it was fantastic to see how much she has grown and changed in 12 months.

I hope you love the photos as much as I do. 






If you would like more information about having a session, I can be contacted via the "contact me" form on this blog, on my Facebook page or my web site.

UNDERWATER MATERNITY PHOTOGRAPHY SESSIONS, NOW AVAILABLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lismore Newborn Photographer - Sarah Rickard Photography

via Instagram https://instagr.am/p/Cc4k3qhPd1O/