Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Lismore Maternity Photographer | Sarah Rickard Photography

Pregnancy is a blessing, miracle and joy (although some mothers may not feel so joyful if they have a difficult pregnancy).  I think pregnant women are absolutely beautiful and I feel honoured to capture and preserve these memories for all of my pregnant clients.

I photographed Lowarna (38 weeks) recently and she was positively glowing.

I hope you love these photos as much as I do.










If you would like more information about having a session, I can be contacted via the "contact me" form on this blog, on my Facebook page or my web site.

UNDERWATER MATERNITY PHOTOGRAPHY SESSIONS, NOW AVAILABLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lismore Newborn Photographer - Sarah Rickard Photography

via Instagram https://instagr.am/p/Cc4k3qhPd1O/