Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Lismore Underwater Maternity Photographer | Sarah Rickard Photography

I have always loved being in water and swimming - so it was a natural progression for me to start my underwater photography journey.  There was lots of planning and learning involved before I started to offer underwater photography sessions.

I was absolutely thrilled when Sara (30 weeks pregnant) asked to do a Underwater Maternity Session with me.

I hope you love these photos as much as I do!







If you would like more information about having a session, I can be contacted via the "contact me" form on this blog, on my Facebook page or my web site.

UNDERWATER MATERNITY PHOTOGRAPHY SESSIONS, NOW AVAILABLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lismore Newborn Photographer - Sarah Rickard Photography

via Instagram https://instagr.am/p/Cc4k3qhPd1O/