Saturday, May 9, 2015

Lismore Newborn Photographer | Sarah Rickard Photography

I absolutely love photographing newborns! 

3 week old August came to my natural light home studio for his session. 

August and his parents were spending time with family in the area from the Sunshine Coast and decided to come into the studio for their photos while they were in the area.

I hope you love these photos as much as I do.







If you would like more information about having a session, I can be contacted via the "contact me" form on this blog, on my Facebook page or my web site.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Love your work! Instagram username is likoakleys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Correction liloakleys this is Suzie Oakley :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday hope u have a good day it's also fibromyalgia awareness day 💜
    Instagram user name is Skyealiy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious images of extra precious bundles
    instagram Pomegranatetree_gourmetcakes

    ReplyDelete

Lismore Newborn Photographer - Sarah Rickard Photography

via Instagram https://instagr.am/p/Cc4k3qhPd1O/