Monday, November 3, 2014

Sara & Aaron's wedding part 2 | Midginbil Hill Wedding Photography | Sarah Rickard Photography

It was my absolute pleasure to capture Sara and Aaron's wedding day.

They got married at beautiful Midginbil Hill near Uki.

In this blog post, I will briefly cover the ceremony.

Venue: Midginbil Hill
Flowers: Alstonville Florist
Make-up: Mellita's Beauty Secrets
Hair: Hair with convenience - mobile hairdressing 
Celebrant: Debbie Guest









Stay tuned for part 3 in the coming days.

If you would like more information about having a session, I can be contacted via the "contact me" form on this blog, on my Facebook page or my web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lismore Newborn Photographer - Sarah Rickard Photography

via Instagram https://instagr.am/p/Cc4k3qhPd1O/