Wednesday, July 9, 2014

A frosty morning | Sarah Rickard Photography

It was a frosty morning here in the Northern Rivers.

It was rather cold this morning when I woke up and when I looked onto the front yard I was greeted with a sea of white on the lawn.

I got rugged up and took my camera outside.  I must of been a bit of a sight if anyone had seen me in my PJs leaning over the grass.

I love the details of the ice crystals formed on the leaves of the plants.

I was lucky enough to have one of my photos featured on The Northern Star web site this morning - you can check it out here.






If you would like more information about having a session, I can be contacted via the "contact me" form on this blog, on my Facebook page or my web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lismore Newborn Photographer - Sarah Rickard Photography

via Instagram https://instagr.am/p/Cc4k3qhPd1O/