Thursday, November 7, 2013

Petite Besties Dolls - {Lismore Photographer}

I am a keen lover of waldorf inspired dolls and have a little collection which I adore.

Part of my collection is this gorgeous doll from Petite Besties

Here is a little bit about Petite Besties:

"Hi, my name is Kim, and I am an at home mum with 4 beautiful children and a husband. Through searching for a special doll for my daughter I found the gorgeous Waldorf inspired dolls. I have very much enjoyed making my own. I have been changing, growing and learning with every doll I have make, and have mostly settled on the design I am now using, and will continue to tweak my designs as I go. My dolls are made from Natural materials such as cotton tricot and filled with lambswool. They are mostly made by hand, and made to the very best of my ability with much love and care. Each doll takes many, many hours to complete. At the moment I can only manage to make 1 every couple of weeks. I preview dolls on my page and sell them through my Etsy or Hyena Cart."






Be sure to check out Petite Besties on Facebook and Etsy.


If you would like more information about having a session, I can be contacted via the "contact me" form on this blog, on my Facebook page or my web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lismore Newborn Photographer - Sarah Rickard Photography

via Instagram https://instagr.am/p/Cc4k3qhPd1O/