Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Seagulls at Sandon - {Sarah Rickard Photography, Lismore Photographer}

We went to Sandon during our beach holiday to fish with the boys.

There were a lot of seagulls hanging around while we fished.  They have a very cheeky personality thats for sure.

Here are a couple of pics that I took of them - they were checking me out and flying over head.









Now that the weather is warming up it is the perfect time to book a session.  Photo's are a perfect Christmas present: canvas, photo book or framed print.

If you would like more information about having a session, I can be contacted via the "contact me" form on this blog, on my Facebook page or my web site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lismore Newborn Photographer - Sarah Rickard Photography

via Instagram https://instagr.am/p/Cc4k3qhPd1O/