Friday, July 12, 2013

Lismore Photographer {Debssteiner Dolls}

I am a keen lover of waldorf inspired dolls and have a little collection which I adore.

Part of my collection are some dolls from Debssteiner Dolls. 

Here is a little bit about Debssteiner Dolls:

"Hi I'm Deb a stay at home mum. I live in the beautiful Highlands of rural Australia surrounded by green hills and fresh air.

In 2003, inspired by my childs Steiner education, I began making Natural toys to enhance her learning experience. I believe every child deserves a trusting and loving dolly companion, to nurture the senses and touch the soul. My aim is to create beautiful Dolls and Toys from natural materials, that will not only last a life time, but that will be passed down to the next generation."






Be sure to check out Debssteiner Dolls on Facebook and Etsy.

If you would like more information about having a session, be sure to visit my Facebook page or use the "contact me" form on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lismore Newborn Photographer - Sarah Rickard Photography

via Instagram https://instagr.am/p/Cc4k3qhPd1O/